When you order a FAO Millinery piece you will be sent a confirmation email. Once your order has been made specially for you and is ready to be sent. You will receive an email with a tracking number so you can check the current location of your package. Below is the allocated timing that you should receive your order from dispatch. If you do not receive it within the delivery time frame please get in touch with us. If you need your order urgently please inquire for faster shipment and shipment rates.
Your FAO Millinery order can be shipped by registered tracked post to you anywhere in the world.
Shipping prices and delivery times:
- Within Ireland: €10 Lead time for delivery: 3-5 working days
- United Kingdom: €15 Lead time for delivery: 5-7 working days
- Other destinations: Approx €20-€30. Lead time for delivery: 7-10 working days
Additional Duties & Taxes
There may be duties and/or foreign taxes applied by customs towards your order when delivery is made. We are unable to be held responsible for these charges, and they will not be reimbursed or refunded by FAO Millinery. If you are unsure of the charges and whether you will be affected, please contact your local customs office to find out more information.
- Headpieces and headbands are delivered in a our FAO Millinery boxes. Securely wrapped in tissue paper to keep it safe while it is on its travels to you.
- Hats are delivered in our FAO Millinery hat boxes.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us: